Private Coaching for Your Important Audition,
Booking, Agent Interview or Pitch!
~ PRIVATE COACHING BUILDS YOUR CONFIDENCE
WITH ONE-ON-ONE INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION! ~
Actors, Directors, and Writers/Producers!
NOW you can ask Los Angeles coach, Sandra K. Horner one-on-one the questions you’ve been wanting answered. Book time for that important audition, shoot or pitch you have coming up!
“You can tell Sandra’s actors are very well-trained.” ~ Lara Tucci, Casting Director, Paramount Television, Los Angeles.
“Good pitch!” ~ Edy Mendoza, SVP, Comedy Development at CBS, Los Angeles. Now at Netflix.
Private Online Coaching for Actors and Directors – $190* per hour.
Private Online Coaching for Writers/Producers – $290* per hour.
(*Ask Sandra about discounts for: Entertainers booking more than 3 hours; TPSi alums and current students. Celebrities excluded.)
Sandra K. Horner has over 40 years in the entertainment industry, 22 years now in the LA market as a writer-creator of television content and over 30 years teaching the craft of acting in LA, NYC and worldwide.
Some Questions You Might Have…
– How can I book more work especially from my self-tapes?
– How do I get an agent? Find a better agent?
– How do I get casting directors, producers, director to notice me?
– What do I need to have a professional acting career in any market?
– How do I strengthen my auditioning technique, so I have more confidence in the room?
– How do I break a script down quickly? Cold read with more power?
– Should I join the union, SAG/AFTRA ?
– What is the best way to market/brand myself?
– What is the best way to achieve long and short-term goals?
– What makes a good headshot, resume and cover letter?
– How do I find a good monologue?
– What are the best ways to network?
– How can I work more in markets close to where I live now?
Work scripts and monologues to audition/performance level with powerful script analysis and secret auditioning technique!
Parents with questions about their young actors are welcomed too.
– How do I interrupt the story, so I can easily translate my vision to cast and crew?
– What is the best language to use, so I get great work out of my actors?
– How can I give notes so that the actor is able to execute them easily and perfectly, the first time?
– How can I save time on set when I am having trouble communicating to an actor.
– What is the best way to handle an actor who is experiencing performance nerves or anxiety.
– Difficult actors, how to spot then BEFORE you hire them.
– How do I to create a powerful logline and query letter?
– How do I to write a winning treatment that excites and interests?
– How can I get in the door to pitch major networks and studios?
– Do I need a literary agent?
– Do I need an entertainment lawyer?
– What is the best way to protect my idea?
– Scripted, do I need to film my pilot?
– Non-scripted, how do I sell my reality idea?
– What is a sizzle?
And of course, it is YOUR session so ask any questions about the craft and entertainment business you might have.
Contact Sandra NOW to book your One-On-One Private Sessions!
Scroll down and fill out Contact Form below
OR Click “Contact” in the upper right corner
“You can tell Sandra’s actors are very well-trained.” ~ Lara Tucci, Casting Director, Paramount Television, LA.
“Great pitch! That really woke me up at the end of the day.” ~ Dina Hillier, VP, Comedy Development at Sony Television, LA. Now VP Development Disney Channel.
“Feel free to tell anyone and everyone that my classes with you were BY FAR some of the most valuable learning experiences I’ve ever had”. – Brandon NeSmith, Casting Director, ABC Studios, Atlanta & TPSi Alum.
“Sandra’s students perform with such honesty. This honesty is not only important to stage, but vital for the camera.” ~ Jean Rohn, former NYC casting director. Now owner of JR Casting.
“I highly recommend Sandra’s Classes…” ~ Barbara Shelton, casting director. Owner of Bab’s Casting.
“This is a ground-breaking idea.” ~ Nick Hall, VP, Comedy Series at HBO, now Amazon L.A.
“It’s a very unique idea.” ~ Julie Pernworth, SVP, Comedy Development, CBS, LA.
STUDENTS & PARENTS QUOTES:
“After studying with you, Sandra, I can get any script and break it down in minutes! Thank you. You are a gift.” ~ Hilary Greer, “Law and Order – Special Victim”, TPSi Alum, NYC-LA based actor.
“If it weren’t for Sandra I would’ve never been able to do “United 93″. Sandy gave me the tools to go to emotional depths I had never gone before.” ~ Trish Gates, Lead Actress, in Oscar Nominated “United 93”. TPSi Alum, UK-based actor.
“I was so motivated by our class that this morning I opened page one of the introduction to my book. I don’t even know when I started writing this, but reviewing it became editing and then I simply wrote until I finished the first rough draft. Thanks to you Sandra, I now have a solid start and pretty good vision of how the book will unfold.” ~ Jody Lichtor, Writer, TPSi Alum of Pitching the BIG BOYS Class, Minneapolis based writer.
“ I just wanted to thank you for walking me through my plans! I really feel like I was able to clarify what I needed to do and I feel so much better. I really appreciate your optimism and ability to look at things with a positive perspective!” ~ Tammara Melloy, TPSi Alum, Minneapolis based actor.
Well because of you I’ve gotten this far. Everyone should take this class! Even if you’re seasoned actor you learn a lot of details in this class you wouldn’t learn anywhere else! Has helped me tremendously!” ~ Karen Tep, TPSi Skype Class Alum, New Orleans based actor.
“Today I had a great audition and used all of the techniques we have practiced. It honesty changed my whole way of auditioning. I finally don’t dread the process and it was fun! Looks like the hard work paid off. Thank you.” ~ Brandon Elonzae, TPSi Master Class Actor, L.A. based actor.
“Thank you for being this wonderful and encouraging coach, for giving me confidence, for having such fun lessons together…. you make me smile and happy! I love working with you!” ~ Priya van Vooren, TPSi Master Class, Belgium based actor.
“We have seen such a huge difference in Jaidens acting since being one of your students. The strategies you have implemented have helped mold her into a more confident actress!! Thank you Sandra xoxo “ ~ Michelle Harvey, parent to Jaiden Harvey, Florida based teen actor.
“Really fun Wide Variety Theatre Show on Tuesday night! We loved it. It is wonderful to see how the students have developed and grown over the last year in their technique and confidence on stage. You’re a very good teacher and mentor for your student! Congratulations! ~ Mary Sullivan-Rickey, Advanced Teen Parent and TPSi Supporter.
“Sandra’s class got me in front of industry professionals and helped land my first agents via Wide Variety Theatre. She got me seen and gave me the confidence to book work. I’m very pleased of what I learned at The Performance Studio. Sandra is a great teacher and mentor. Teens will love her personality! ~ Master Teen Student, Jose Manuel Hernandez, TPSi Alum, Minneapolis based actor.
“I just have to tell you, I’ve gotten more out of your classes than any I’ve taken in LA. Thank you for all the priceless information…with gratitude.” ~ LarJayne Blackwell, TPSi Skype Class Alum, L.A. based actor.
“Thank you! You’re the best acting coach ever!!!” ~ Delilah Andre, TPSi Alumnus and Private Client, L.A. based actor.
THE PERFORMANCE STUDIO INTERNATIONAL…training for film, television, commercials and the stage.
Sandra K. Horner ~ Founding Artistic Director